Research suggests that a few extra pounds or a slightly larger waistline affects an executive's perceived leadership ability as well as stamina on the job. It is thus extremely important to have the right approach towards effective management of weight which requires long-term strategies and an integrated, multi-disciplinary approach.
At Niraamaya, our first approach is the determination of the appropriate weight according to an individual's body constitution and genetic background. As executive weight problems are commonly related to sedentary or irregular lifestyle, unhealthy dietary habits and stress, this can be managed very effectively by adopting preventive measures and periodical administration of life-enhancing therapies to correct the doshic imbalance thereby favouring an optimum level of fat metabolism.
Ayurveda emphasises that losing weight is not about starving or suppressing the appetite; it is about balancing your fat metabolism by rebalancing kapha. The therapies help in clearing the channels that are blocked with metabolic toxins and ensure a free flow of energy within the body so the doshas are in a balanced state. This will encourage an increase in fat metabolism along with the administration of treatments like Udwarthanam and Swedanam (steam) helping the body to eliminate the metabolic toxins along with fat.
The Ayurveda weight loss program is administered over 14 days with a minimum 90 min duration of Ayurveda therapy/massage (daily).
Head and shoulder massage
Conditioning warm oil massage to stimulate circulation
Herbal skin exfoliation
Dry herbal powder scrubbing
Detox Anti Cellulite
Hot fomentation massage to loosen up fatty tissue
Herbal detox therapy by applying warmed bundles to sweat out the toxins
Stimulates micro-circulation and encourages fat metabolism
Oil therapy for the head to de-stress and re-balance
Nasal infusion therapy to cleanse the Kapha accumulation in the sinuses
Herbal paste application for loosening up of fatty areas in the body
Medicated ghee intake for internal oleation and detoxification
Medicated purgation therapy to flush out the toxins
- Daily Ayurveda therapy for 90 minutes duration
- Personal consultation with our Ayurveda Physician
- Internal herbal medicines as indicated during the period of treatment
- Post-treatment follow up and ongoing progress checks with Doctor
- Yoga sessions – 60minutes daily
- Ayurveda weight loss diet for Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner as per menu prescribed by Doctor in consultation with our Chef. Our doctor will be glad to cater to any dietary specifications. Kindly let the doctor and chef know about any dietary restrictions.
- Cooking Demonstration on how to cook food – fresh, fast and healthy. Recipes with flavours from India that will help improve metabolism.
132970/- per person for the above inclusions. To book this package along with the accommodation component please call us at +91 80 4510 4510 or send us a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ayurveda therapies are effective along with the intake of herbal medications and a balanced diet. However, the weight loss results may vary from person to person based on the body constitution (kapha predominance), hormonal imbalances and genetic factors.