Ayurveda defines skin types based on Vata (dry), Pitta (sensitive) and Kapha (oily). Any imbalance in the doshas (bodily humors) may have an adverse effect on the skin as well. Since the skin is exposed to all kind of pollutants and varied weather conditions, it requires an extra attention and care based on the varied seasons and the age of a person. Unless you take action to support your skin's intrinsic defence systems, the youthful qualities of your skin will rapidly deteriorate.
Ayurveda ensures that the skin care therapies are effective from within the system by rebalancing the dosha derangements and cleanse the Rakta dhathu (blood) which nurtures the skin, by eradicating the impurities. Thoughtfully chosen ancient recipes and skin care rituals from the age-old wisdom of Ayurveda helps in combating the most commonly found skin issues of today.
5 Nights Inclusions
Ayurvedic Skin Consultation
Lifestyle consultation and counselling session
Abhyangasnana : Conditioning warm oil massage to stimulate circulation
Gharshanam: Herbal exfoliation to revitalise the skin
Ksheerasekam: Medicated milk bath therapy to nourish the skin tissue
Njavarakkizhy: Warm bundles of rice and nutritive herbs warmed in milk applied on the body for skin toning.
Tropical fruit wrap: Anti-oxidant rich fruit pack with skin care herbs help skin renewal
Mukhalepam : Natural face packs are applied based on skin type
Personalised Yoga sessions (per room)
Personalised Pranayama sessions (per room)
|Cooking sessions on Wellness Cuisine
Cooking sessions on Wellness Cuisine
Progress check with Doctor
- All Ayurveda treatments and medicines as recommended by the Ayurvedic Doctor
- Yoga and Ayurvedic sessions and all consultations as per the above package inclusions
- Airport transfers
- Use of all recreational facilities –Swimming pool & Gym
35226/- per person for the above inclusions. To book this package along with the accommodation component please call us at +91 80 4510 4510 or send us a mail to email@example.com
- As Ayurveda treatments are highly personalized, the exact treatments and medicines could only be finalised after a detailed consultation with the doctor. The treatments given may vary according to the body constitution and requirements of the individual.
- Male therapists will attend to gentlemen and female therapists will attend to ladies for all massages and therapies
- Please attend Ayurveda therapies following diet and lifestyle regimen as advised for optimum results
- For women: Certain therapies included in the program are contraindicated for women during their menses. Women are advised to schedule the program safely outside of the menstrual period.
Diet and lifestyle regimen during the program
- Drink minimum 2 litres of water including other fluids per day.
- No cold food and drinks to be consumed.
- Rest and relax for 2-3 hours after the treatments. No sun bathing, no swimming, avoid exposure to rain and cold draughts immediately after therapy.
- Smoking, alcoholic drinks and fizzy drinks need to be avoided.
- Avoid any kind of physical exertion and long distance travelling.
- Avoid sleeping during day time and staying awake at night.
- Prescribed Ayurvedic diet menu needs to be followed with emphasis on vegetarian food.