Modern life is full of hassles, deadlines, frustrations and demands. Stress isn't always bad since in small doses it can help you perform under pressure. But when one is constantly running in emergency mode, the mind and body pay the price. Stress affects the mind, body and behaviour in many different ways. Chronic stress disrupts your bodily functions and can increase your risk of heart diseases, stroke, infertility and accelerate the ageing process.
From an Ayurvedic perspective, there are two main causes of stress overload and related depression
1. An imbalance in the three doshas, Vata, Pitta, and Kapha
2. Lack of awareness of one's inner self. It results from Kapha imbalance that is the culmination of Vata and then Pitta going out of balance.
Ayurvedic treatments based on Panchakarma and Rasayana chikitsa along with Yoga, Pranayama and Meditation can bring about immense changes in a stressed out person. These therapies will have a long-term preventive benefit for an individual and protect the person from experiencing a burnout. Ayurvedic methods not only increase the balance in the body, they also progressively raise the overall level of inner contentment. Embark on a journey towards rejuvenation and experience relief from stress with the finest Ayurvedic treatments at our Ayurveda resort in Kerala.
7 Nights Wellness Inclusions
Spa foot bath ritual
Hydrating sea salt crystal rose scrub & polish
Ayurvedic herbal detox therapy
Mukhalepam facial care
|Pranayama & Meditation session||60||3|
Progress check with Doctor
- Personal consultation with our Ayurveda Physician
- Internal herbal medicines as indicated during the period of treatment
- Airport transfers
- Use of all recreational facilities –Swimming pool & Gym
50,200/- per person for the above inclusions.
To book this package along with the accommodation component please call us at +91 80 4510 4510 or send us a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- As Ayurveda treatments are highly personalized, the exact treatments and medicines could only be finalised after a detailed consultation with the doctor. The treatments given may vary according to the body constitution and requirements of the individual.
- Male therapists will attend to gentlemen and female therapists will attend to ladies for all massages and therapies
- Please attend Ayurveda therapies following diet and lifestyle regimen as advised for optimum results
- For women: Certain therapies included in the program are contraindicated for women during their menses. Women are advised to schedule the program safely outside of the menstrual period.
Diet and lifestyle regimen during the program
- Drink minimum 2 litres of water including other fluids per day.
- No cold food and drinks to be consumed.
- Rest and relax for 2-3 hours after the treatments. No sunbathing, no swimming, avoid exposure to rain and cold draughts immediately after therapy.
- Smoking, alcoholic drinks and fizzy drinks need to be avoided.
- Avoid any kind of physical exertion and long distance travelling.
- Avoid sleeping during daytime and staying awake at night.
- Prescribed Ayurvedic diet menu needs to be followed with emphasis on vegetarian food.