This palliative program includes special treatments for pain and joint problems. The treatment includes traditional massages, application of warm medicated pouches, intensive oil therapies, medicated baths and internal medications.
Duration: 90 min daily. Minimum 7 days
- Paada Mardhanam
- Jeevaniya Sushumna
- Pathrapinda Swedanam
- Kateevasthi / Greevavasthi / Januvasthi
- Upanaha Swedanam
- Dasamoola Kashayadhara
- Daily Yoga 60 minutes (per room)
Additional inclusions for 21 days*
- As Ayurveda treatments are highly personalized, the exact treatments and medicines could only be finalised after a detailed consultation with the doctor.
- The treatments given may vary according to the body constitution and requirements of the individual.
- Male therapists will attend to gentlemen and female therapists will attend to ladies for all massages and therapies.
- Please attend Ayurveda therapies following diet and lifestyle regimen as advised for optimum results.
- For women: Certain therapies included in the program are contraindicated for women during their menses. Women are advised to schedule the program safely outside of the menstrual period.
Diet and lifestyle regimen during the program
- Drink minimum 2 litres of water including other fluids per day.
- No cold food and drinks to be consumed.
- Rest and relax for 2-3 hours after the treatments. No sun bathing, no swimming, avoid exposure to rain and cold draughts immediately after therapy.
- Smoking, alcoholic drinks and fizzy drinks need to be avoided.
- Avoid any kind of physical exertion and long distance travelling.
- Avoid sleeping during day time and staying awake at night.
- Prescribed Ayurvedic diet menu needs to be followed with emphasis on vegetarian food.