1. An imbalance in the three doshas, Vata, Pitta, and Kapha
2. Lack of awareness of one's inner self. It results from Kapha imbalance that is the culmination of Vata and then Pitta going out of balance.
Ayurveda treatments based on Panchakarma and Rasayana chikitsa along with Yoga, Pranayama and Meditation can bring about immense changes in a stressed-out person. These therapies will have a long-term preventive benefit for an individual and protect the person from experiencing burnout. Ayurveda methods not only increase the balance in the body they also progressively raise the overall level of inner contentment.
7 Nights Wellness Inclusions:
- 10 minutes, Spa foot bath ritual – 03 sessions
- 20 minutes, Shiromardhanam – 03 Sessions
- 45 minutes, Hydrating sea salt crystal rose scrub & polish – 01 Session
- 60 minutes, Aromatherapy massage – 01 Session
- 60 minutes Abhyangasnana – - 01 Session
- 30 minutes, Shirodhara - 02 Sessions
- 30 minutes, Paadamardhanam – 02 Sessions
- 60 minutes, Ayurvedic herbal detox therapy – 01 Session
- 30 minutes, Mukhalepam facial care - 01 Session
- 60 minutes, Yoga – 03 Sessions
- 60 minutes. Pranayama & Meditation session – 03 Sessions
- 60 minutes, Reiki session - 01 Session
- Progress check with Doctor
- Private arrival Transfer from Cochin Airport
- Indian Traditional Welcome
- Accommodation in a well-appointed room
- One-to-one consultation with our Ayurveda Physician.
- Internal herbal medicines during the period of treatment.
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner as per the menu prescribed by the doctor in consultation with our chef.
- 50% Discount on Laundry
- Departure transfer to Cochin airport or railway station
As Ayurveda treatments are highly personalised, the exact treatments and medicines could only be finalised after a detailed consultation with the doctor.
The treatments given may vary according to the body constitution and requirements of the individual.
Male therapists will attend to gentlemen and female therapists will attend to ladies for all massages and therapies.
Please attend Ayurveda therapies following diet and lifestyle regimen as advised for optimum results.
For women: Certain therapies included in the program are contraindicated for women during their menses. Women are advised to schedule the program safely outside of the menstrual period.
Diet and lifestyle regimen during the program:
- Drink minimum of 2 litres of water including other fluids per day.
- No cold food and drinks to be consumed.
- Rest and relax for 2-3 hours after the treatments. No sunbathing, no swimming, avoid exposure to rain and cold draughts immediately after therapy.
- Smoking, alcoholic drinks and fizzy drinks need to be avoided.
- Avoid any kind of physical exertion and long-distance travelling.
- Avoid sleeping during the daytime and staying awake at night.
- Prescribed Ayurveda diet menu needs to be followed with emphasis on vegetarian food.