After acute COVID-19 illness, recovered patient may continue to report wide variety of signs and symptoms including fatigue, body ache, cough, sore throat, difficulty in breathing, etc. However, with personalized treatment a patient can be completely treated.
Niraamaya Wellness Retreats provides a holistic comprehensive post covid care program aimed to help these patients who are struggling to regain their physical activity levels, reduce dependence on supplemental oxygen, improve quality of life and most importantly cope better with the emotional and psychological impact of the disease. What is Post Acute Covid Syndrome? Also known as "Long Covid" the “Post Acute Covid Syndrome” refers to a set of symptoms that can persist in Covid-19 survivors long after they have seemingly recovered from Covid-19 infection. Typically, the symptoms persist beyond 3-weeks from the onset of first symptoms, extending up to beyond 12-weeks.
Program Duration: 21 Nights
- Indian Traditional welcome
- Accommodation in a well-appointed room
- One-to-one consultation with our Wellness Physician
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner as per menu prescribed by the doctor in consultation with our chef
- Treatments and therapies as per Niraamaya Functional Medicine program
- Complimentary Wi-Fi