This palliative program includes special treatments for pain and joint problems. The treatment includes traditional massages, application of warm medicated pouches, intensive oil therapies, medicated baths, and internal medications.
Minimum Nights: 5
- Accommodation in a well-appointed room
- Daily 90 minutes ‘Ayurveda therapy’ by a single therapist.
- Daily yoga for 60 minutes.
- One-to-one consultation with our Ayurveda Physician.
- Internal herbal medicines during the period of treatment.
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner as per the menu prescribed by the doctor in consultation with our chef.
- 50% Discount on Laundry
As Ayurveda treatments are highly personalised, the exact treatments and medicines could only be finalised after a detailed consultation with the doctor.
The treatments given may vary according to the body constitution and requirements of the individual.
Male therapists will attend to gentlemen and female therapists will attend to ladies for all massages and therapies.
Please attend Ayurveda therapies following diet and lifestyle regimen as advised for optimum results.
For women: Certain therapies included in the program are contraindicated for women during their menses. Women are advised to schedule the program safely outside of the menstrual period.