1. An imbalance in the three doshas, Vata, Pitta, and Kapha
2. Lack of awareness of one's inner self. It results from Kapha imbalance that is the culmination of Vata and then Pitta going out of balance.
Ayurveda treatments based on Panchakarma and Rasayana chikitsa along with Yoga, Pranayama and Meditation can bring about immense changes in a stressed-out person. These therapies will have a long-term preventive benefit for an individual and protect the person from experiencing burnout. Ayurveda methods not only increase the balance in the body but also progressively raise the overall level of inner contentment.
07 Nights Wellness Inclusions
10 minutes, Spa foot bath ritual – 03 sessions
20 minutes, Shiromardhanam – 03 Sessions
45 minutes, Hydrating sea salt crystal rose scrub & polish – 01 Session
60 minutes, Aromatherapy massage – 01 Session
60 minutes Abhyangasnana – - 01 Session
30 minutes, Shirodhara - 02 Sessions
30 minutes, Paadamardhanam – 02 Sessions
60 minutes, Ayurvedic herbal detox therapy – 01 Session
30 minutes, Mukhalepam facial care - 01 Session
60 minutes, Yoga – 03 Sessions
60 minutes. Pranayama & Meditation session – 03 Sessions
60 minutes, Reiki session - 01 Session
Progress check with Doctor
- Private arrival transfer from Cochin Airport (COK)
- Indian Traditional Welcome
- Accommodation in a well-appointed room
- One-to-one consultation with our Ayurveda Physician.
- Internal herbal medicines during the period of treatment.
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner as per menu prescribed by the doctor in consultation with our chef.
- 50% discount on laundry
- Departure transfer to Cochin airport or railway station
The treatments given may vary according to the body constitution and requirements of the individual.
Male therapists will attend to gentlemen and female therapists will attend to ladies for all massages and therapies.
Please attend Ayurveda therapies following diet and lifestyle regimen as advised for optimum results.
For women: Certain therapies included in the program are contraindicated for women during their menses. Women are advised to schedule the program safely outside of the menstrual period.
Diet and lifestyle regimen during the program:
Drink minimum of 2 litres of water including other fluids per day.
No cold food and drinks to be consumed.
Rest and relax for 2-3 hours after the treatments. No sunbathing, no swimming, avoid exposure to rain and cold draughts immediately after therapy.
Smoking, alcoholic drinks and fizzy drinks need to be avoided.
Avoid any kind of physical exertion and long-distance travelling.
Avoid sleeping during daytime and staying awake at night.
Prescribed Ayurveda diet menu needs to be followed with emphasis on vegetarian food.