Wellness Inclusions :
10 minutes, Spa foot bath ritual – 03 sessions
20 minutes, Shiromardhanam – 03 Sessions
45 minutes, Hydrating sea salt crystal rose scrub & polish – 01 Session
60 minutes, Aromatherapy massage – 01 Session
60 minutes, Abhyangasnana – 01 Session
30 minutes, Shirodhara - 02 Sessions
30 minutes, Paadamardhanam – 02 Sessions
60 minutes, Ayurvedic herbal detox therapy – 01 Session
30 minutes, Mukhalepam facial care - 01 Session
60 minutes, Yoga – 03 Sessions
60 minutes, Pranayama & Meditation session – 03 Sessions
60 minutes, Reiki session - 01 Session
Progress check with Doctor
- Accommodation in a well-appointed room
- Daily 90 minutes ‘Ayurveda therapy’ by a single therapist.
- Daily yoga for 60 minutes.
- One-to-one consultation with our Ayurveda Physician.
- Internal herbal medicines during the period of treatment.
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner as per the menu prescribed by the doctor in consultation with our chef.
- 50% Discount on Laundry
- As Ayurveda treatments are highly personalised, the exact treatments and medicines could only be finalised after a detailed consultation with the doctor.
- The treatments given may vary according to the body constitution and requirements of the individual.
- Male therapists will attend to gentlemen and female therapists will attend to ladies for all massages and therapies.
- Please attend Ayurveda therapies following diet and lifestyle regimen as advised for optimum results.
For women: Certain therapies included in the program are contraindicated for women during their menses. Women are advised to schedule the program safely outside of the menstrual period.
Diet and lifestyle regimen during the program:
- Drink minimum of 2 litres of water including other fluids per day.
- No cold food and drinks to be consumed.
- Rest and relax for 2-3 hours after the treatments. No sunbathing, no swimming, avoid exposure to rain and cold draughts immediately after therapy.
- Smoking, alcoholic drinks and fizzy drinks need to be avoided.
- Avoid any kind of physical exertion and long-distance travelling.
- Avoid sleeping during daytime and staying awake at night.
- Prescribed Ayurveda diet menu needs to be followed with emphasis on vegetarian food.